Hi,

I have a problem and hope you can help me out. In my Dokument-Page I have a grid on the left and an editable Form on the right bound by Master Detail. Inspite of changing a column or not, when pressing the save-button ORA-20001 appears. alt text This was working fine before and I don't know the reason why it stopped now. In Foex-Workspace I have a similar page which works. I try some changes on the form to get rid of this error. I change all Sources from Database Column to null except of the Primary key field and the Document-field. No effect (as you can see in the Screenshot above). The save-buttons action is FOEX Forms UPdate-Action.

In Debug mode I can see the error but not the cause. In the screenshot you can see that P901_ID_DOC (the primary key field) appears twice first set to null (?) then filled with 12819. alt text

When starting the page there is an error in the console, I couldn't interpret:

alt text

I have no idea what I can do to find my mistake.

FOEX: V2.2.0.3137, Apex:5.0.4.00.12 Google Chrome, Windows Ultimate

Thanks in advance.

Eveline

asked 29 Aug, 03:01

Eveline%20Merches's gravatar image

Eveline Merches
accept rate: 4%

We can confirm that this is due to having a display image on the page and is caused by the hot fix: HFXP-3137.

We suggest that you download v2.2.1 from the support portal and upgrade to this version.

link

answered 29 Aug, 07:41

FOEX-SUPPORT's gravatar image

FOEX-SUPPORT
4.4k15
accept rate: 32%

Thanks, I will try.

(29 Aug, 09:42) Eveline Merches Eveline%20Merches's gravatar image

I have installed FOEX 2.2.1 and all works fine, no mistakes in the page. 2 days gone.

Thanks for helping.

(29 Aug, 11:05) Eveline Merches Eveline%20Merches's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×2

Asked: 29 Aug, 03:01

Seen: 69 times

Last updated: 29 Aug, 11:05

FOEX Links