Hello everybody,

I face this issue, when I try develop Apex calendar at Foex page. The issue that is when I open the calendar page, the calendar doesn't appear. I have to click on calendar views or navigation button to display it.

It is shown like this.

Regard,

asked 09 Aug, 04:34

Khalfan's gravatar image

Khalfan
accept rate: 0%

edited 09 Aug, 04:36

We recommend that when using the calendar you use this on a regular APEX page, and load it into a FOEX page using the content loader dynamic action or content loader region.

This is due to the fact that some APEX component don't take into account being shown in parent regions which resize on page initialization and so their rendering/resizing functions are called before the foex page could set up its layout.

If you really need to display this region in a foex page you could do manually something like:

1. Set up a DA on the Viewport - After render
  2. True action should be APEX - Execute JS
  3. Add this JS $('#CALENDAR_calendar').data('fullCalendar').render();

The above javascript assumes you are using 'CALENDAR' as the region's static ID.

link

answered 10 Aug, 11:04

FOEX-SUPPORT's gravatar image

FOEX-SUPPORT
4.7k15
accept rate: 32%

Thank you for help. I have use these tips, but I chose Foex layout - tap change at center pane and it's work probably.

(13 Aug, 01:39) Khalfan Khalfan's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×153
×24
×14
×1

Asked: 09 Aug, 04:34

Seen: 232 times

Last updated: 13 Aug, 01:39

FOEX Links