Is there a way to "untick" columns in the search menu via the plug-in somehow on page load.

alt text

So it looks like this by default

alt text

asked 01 Feb, 22:53

Ray's gravatar image

Ray
accept rate: 13%

Create a dynamic action that listens tot he event "FOEX Grid - After Render" and define a grid search action that sets the columns you want to search e.g.

alt text

Note: please ensure you set "Execute Search" to "Yes" as there is a bug in v2.2.0 which raises a javascript otherwise. We are fixing this issue. When setting this to "Yes" and using a blank search value the grid will not be refreshed since there is no search value.

link

answered 02 Feb, 03:17

FOEX-SUPPORT's gravatar image

FOEX-SUPPORT
2.8k14
accept rate: 32%

Thank you for the solution. It almost works as you say. Leaving the search text blank however still refreshes the grid and brings back everything. There is simply no "where" condition. I also have set "Loading Grid Data" to Load on Demand, but that has no influence as expected. I do have a little workaround. I enter in the field "Search Text" a ?. That stops it from bringing back data for the moment until the fix.

(02 Feb, 07:35) Ray Ray's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×480
×28

Asked: 01 Feb, 22:53

Seen: 130 times

Last updated: 02 Feb, 07:35

FOEX Links