I am having problems launching new desktop windows from a tree residing within a desktop window. I turn "Stop Default Node Click Event" to YES, and I add a dynamic action TreeLeafClick -- FOEX Desktop New Window, with "Use URL from Triggering Element" = YES. It seems that the Tree query is not communicating the URL to the FOEX Desktop New Window plugin.

In your demonstration application, you don't have any examples exactly like this. I need some help with what I am doing wrong, please.

I have an example application built within the demo site. Application 699, start with page 10. 1) choose start button - progress note 2) west pane, navigation replace, click "page1" - this opens a new page replacing the page seen within the desktop window. This works as I expect. 3) west pane, navigation - new peer desktop window, click "page1" - this should open a new page as a peer desktop window. This does not work as I get a HTTP 404 - Not Found.

asked 01 Jul '13, 15:55

Chris's gravatar image

Chris
accept rate: 26%

A central theme of our application is being able to launch peer desktop windows from a west pane tree. Our application is supposed to be released in a month. Do you have any short term work-arounds or can you provide me a short term patch?

(02 Jul '13, 09:40) Chris Chris's gravatar image

You can use your support credits for a hot fix, we will look to provide one this week. I will contact you directly.

(02 Jul '13, 10:07) Matt Nolan Matt%20Nolan's gravatar image

Works great. Thank you very much.

(03 Jul '13, 15:19) Chris Chris's gravatar image

I can confirm that this is a bug. As you suspected there is an issue with the parameters passed through the click event.

I have logged a bug report and we are fixing this in development.

link

answered 02 Jul '13, 05:48

Matt%20Nolan's gravatar image

Matt Nolan
11.7k1514
accept rate: 45%

edited 02 Jul '13, 05:49

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×52
×37
×7

Asked: 01 Jul '13, 15:55

Seen: 1,156 times

Last updated: 03 Jul '13, 15:19

FOEX Links